Memorial Day Weekend? Darn, only 3 more months till college football season.
Hopefully, this post will cure your ills, at least for a bit. Today, the ACC is the one who we’re going to do today.
Again, the numbers at the end next to the teams name would be what their record in a vacuum. However, obviously, we don’t live in one, so this is intended to be used as a power rating system more than anything.
Here we go.
- Looks like we’re going to get a repeat of last year’s ACC title game. Virginia Tech and Florida State look to be their division’s favorites.
- Virginia Tech’s road looks a little easier, seeing as the 2nd best team, Miami, is behind by nearly a full win.
- Florida State’s going to get some strong contention from North Carolina State and Maryland.
- Clemson might have the best talent in all of the ACC, but they sure as hell don’t play like it.
- Duke and Wake Forest both suck. Badly.